We currently offer the following courses:
• The Way to Introspection Trilogy
• Appreciation and Caring: Appreciating Our Inner Treasures
• Caring for Mind: Activating the Wisdom of Caring
– Unless otherwise specified, there are no prerequisites for the courses.
– All classes are online.
– If you wish to enroll in a course midway, without attending the previous classes, you can still benefit.
As long-term Odiyan residents, we offer these courses based on our own studies and our experience applying Rinpoche’s teachings in our lives and our work situations.
The Odiyan courses are based on a selection of Tarthang Tulku’s books, both classic and recent publications. Available at Dharma Publishing
About Tarthang Tulku Rinpoche’s books:
‘The Dharma is new in the West, and its teachings are difficult to express in their full form. Still, readers of our books have found them useful for their studies and practice, instructive, and helpful in dealing with negativity and emotional upset. They offer ways to transform every situation into opportunities for self-knowledge and insight into human nature.
I have focused primarily on books that provide ways for Western students to calm and focus their minds on being more positive and caring, creating balance and harmony in their lives.’
Tarthang Tulku, TNMC Annals VII