TSK Retreat 2019
Exploring Farther Reaches of Time and Space,
Unveiling Sparkling Knowledge
Date and Time
Begins Monday July 15, 2019 at 5:00 pm (dinner)
Concludes Sunday July 21, 2019 at 11:30 am (brunch)
Since this is a deepening experience, the retreat is open only to TSK practitioners who have completed at least Courses 1 and 2 of Odiyan TSK’s program. Other long-term TSK practitioners may apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for an interview.
Held at beautiful Ratna Ling Retreat Center, accommodations are fourteen secluded cottages, each with two bedrooms, bath, living area, microwave, coffee/tea service, and an outdoor deck with views of the wooded and meadowed hills, redwoods, birds and animals.
The Retreat will be led by Carolyn Pasternak, 41-year student of Tarthang Rinpoche and long-time TSK practitioner/lover of the TSK vision. Proceeds from the TSK courses and retreats go to the support of the Odiyan Retreat Center community.
- 6 nights accommodations
- 3 delicious vegetarian meals per day
- Unlimited tea/coffee/ filtered drinking water
- The full program of teachings
- TSK exercises
- Seminar-style exploration of selections from Time, Space and Knowledge: A New Vision of Reality, multi-discipline presentations and discussions
- Fun activities such as evening movies that further stimulate our TSK exploration
- One person, in shared cottage $1400 (Full payment by June 10)
- Couple in shared cottage $2,000 (Full payment by June 10)
- Entire cottage: one person or one couple $2,200 (Full payment by June 10)
Early Bird discount of 15% per person for registrations paid in full by April 15, 2019 (Type ‘EarlyBird’ in coupon on the registration page.)
*Scholarships may be available, depending on need and number of registrations. Please contact Carolyn Pasternak directly at email@example.com
Register now for one of only 28 spots in this exclusive retreat! Don’t miss this opportunity for a memorable, shared exploration deep into the heart of our Being!
Immediately following the TSK retreat, Dharma College will conduct a retreat at the Ratna Ling Retreat Center from July 22 – 27, 2019. For information go to: https://dharma-college.com/details/retreats/